The Little Friend I Met While Going To School🐕

    One day , early in the  morning  when the sun was  rising , I left home to go to school. I saw butterflies flying in search of nectar in flowers amid the sound of birds flying here and there in search of food. The  sound of birds breaks the silence  of the whole environment. People all start work diligently. Children were going to school like a bunch of white cranes. 

       I was also going to school among them. I heard someone moaning. When I looked around, I saw a little puppy in a box on the side of the road. It is very cute puppy . I fell in love as soon as I saw it. I lovingly touched its head. I did not want to leave him there. He was looking at me very innocently . It is a beautiful puppy with brown far . 

         I did not want to leave it there and go to school, so I picked it up and I walked  to home again. When I told my mother about it, she lovingly picked up the puppy. When I asked my mother if we should adopt the puppy,  she agreed. I was very happy.

          " It's never good to bring a homeless animal to the street like this. If we can't keep them , we should give them to someone who can adopt them. Then everyone will live well. Both people and animals will live happily " my mother explained it to me.




DD/21/133

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colombo International Book Fair📚🏢

My Grandmother Like My Second Mother👵

University Jokes👩‍🎓👨‍🎓