Colombo International Book FairπŸ“šπŸ’


     The biggest and best book fair I have ever been to is Colombo International Book fair. It is a book exhibition that has attracted the attention of everyone in Sri Lanka. Many people come for this regardless of age. This is annually held in August and September months at Bandaranayake Memorial International Conference Hall in Colombo.



This is an opportunity where many types of books as well as authors appear. I have participated in this book fair three times. In each case I bought quite a lot of books. I bought books for my studies as well as new story books that I wanted to read. The books were given at a very reasonable price with discounts. It was possible to buy books as well as stationary items.




This year I went to the book fair with my friends. It is another one of my favourite days. It is because more new books have been added to my book collection.



DD/21/133

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Grandmother Like My Second MotherπŸ‘΅

University JokesπŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“