The only place that calms my mindπŸ–πŸ„‍♀

     The beach is a very beautiful and free place. That's why I love to be near the sea. Most of the time I spend time at the beach. There we can see and experience many things.🌴




Shells of all kinds are scattered all over the beach. Sea waves hit the shore and white foam rises. We can see the sea and the sky as close as possible. It is called horizon.🐚



In the evening, the setting sun near the sea looks like a ball of fire. The clouds in the sky look like a colourful painting. My favourite thing to do there is to sit on a rock near the beach and watch the waves. It gives me great relief.πŸŒ†



The cold wind blows cools the body. stepping on the sea waves also brings happiness to the mind.🌊



I have seen little children happily building sand castles and flying kites in the sky. I like to write letters in the sand before the waves come and watch them disappear when the waves come.πŸͺ



The smell of salt in a sea breeze is different feeling. πŸ˜‡
I will always love the beach.πŸ’–




DD/21/133


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Colombo International Book FairπŸ“šπŸ’

My Grandmother Like My Second MotherπŸ‘΅

University JokesπŸ‘©‍πŸŽ“πŸ‘¨‍πŸŽ“