My life....🧬💖

                                                                                                         
 From the flood

 From severe drought 

 No worries 

 My beautiful village......


                      Surrounded by mountains 

                      Shaped by trees

                      Facing the paddy fields

                      My little house 

                      Cooled by the cold wind......


  Hoping to win life 

  Every morning                                          

  In the middle of the field

  Going to school with mom

  In our little nest

  I am the smallest baby

  Loved by everyone......


                   At sunset in the evening

                  On the rocky plateau below the garden 

                  To relieve fatigue while sitting              

                  Now to conquer life

                  I always  dreamed......


   My cute puppy 

   Every moment

   Be close to me with love

   He was there to protect me......


                 People of the world 

                 When pretending to be intimate

                 Second to my mother                         

                 Loved me

                 My pet puppy is......

                 I called him......

                 My white boy.....


   In the sunset evening 

   Sitting on the rock

   The dreams I made 

   When fulfilled one by one

   Than I can win life

   Because the heart felt

   Beloved of my family

   Really pleased......


                     A new step in my life 

                     I got to start 

                     Leaving the village

                     To go to university

                     When I got lucky......

                     

      Full of beautiful memories 

      Full of beauty

      I left my village and came

     With my own brother's Shadow 

     The only protector I had.....

  

                      Even though......

                      Leave the memories

                      Get used to the city

                      Have a busy life                         

                      Stay away from family......         

                      My mind was always there

                      In my village  full of memories......

 

     My mother is a teacher

     Advice given to me and my brother 

     It changed our life a lot

     Our dreams were painted beautifully......

     Looking at all this

     I always thought alone

     Stay strong for her

     If father was with us......

      

  


DD /21/133

              

     

              



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colombo International Book Fair📚🏢

My Grandmother Like My Second Mother👵

University Jokes👩‍🎓👨‍🎓