The Book I Like The Most ๐Ÿ•ฎ๐Ÿ•ฎ

    Martin Wickramasinghe is a famous and talented writer. Madol Doova book written by him is my favourite book which impressed me. No matter how many books I have read, I have not found a book that that touched my heart as much as Madol Doova.


There are four main characters in this book. There are Upali , Jinna , Upali's father and his step mother. In this book Upali is a playful young boy. Jinna is a kind and silence girl. One day , he runs away from house with Jinna and come to Madol Doova.


Madol Doova is an island. Upali is the leader of this island.Upali and Jinna lived long time in Madol Doova. They do a lot of mischievous things and always get in trouble. Finally but later Upali became kind , hard-working young man,who helps people.After many years they return home.

It is an enjoyable story about children. So I like it very much.It is an exciting , funny and interesting book.


DD/21/133


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colombo International Book Fair๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿข

My Grandmother Like My Second Mother๐Ÿ‘ต

University Jokes๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐ŸŽ“๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐ŸŽ“